What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Cherry Mocha Coffee 🍒

Domestic Goddess

This is a delicious chocolate cherry coffee.
Top with whip cream and a maraschino cherry, makes for a special treat!

Cherry Mocha Coffee 🍒

8 ounces water
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1-1/2 teaspoons Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon McCormick's Imitation Cherry Extract
Reddi Wip (or) Cool Whip (To garnish coffee)
1 maraschino cherry

1.) In a coffee cup; heat water and coffee in the microwave until hot. (Or heat the water and coffee on top the stove in a small saucepan.)

2.) Add the cocoa powder and sugar; stir well to dissolve.

3.) Now add the extracts, and stir.

4.) Top the coffee with desired amount of Reddi Wip or Cool Whip.

5.) Place the cherry on top the whipped topping, and serve.

Yields: 1 serving

Note: To make 12-ounces of the coffee... use 12 ounces of water, 1-1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon plus an 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract, 1/4 teaspoon plus an 1/8 teaspoon of cherry extract, 2-1/4 teaspoons of the special dark cocoa powder, plus 1-1/2 tablespoons of sugar. This is what I used to fill my glass coffee cup.

Last edited:
I'll bet all the coffee lovers would love that!

Thanks for sharing. :)

I'll bet all the coffee lovers would love that!

Thanks for sharing. :)
Hello Nebulous. I'm just viewing your reply, and I thank you for saying that. I'm wondering if there are others on your forum who enjoy coffee as much as I do? It's a must for me to "mainly" drink decaffeinated coffee, and I've found one can make a delicious flavored decaffeinated coffee whether it's hot or a chilled flavored coffee as well.

Coffee is my "drug of choice" :LOL: ; gotta have coffee to start my day. But just plain black. :)

Yes, just plain black coffee is good too. With the variations of flavored coffees I often make, I can see why I'm pooting on a bit more weight. :looking:
For some strange reason I like the bitterness of plain coffee. :dontknow:
The only flavor that I have "ventured out into" is mocha. THAT is certainly addictive too, so I try to stay away from it very much because once I start I tend of 'go crazy' with it. :LOL:
Sugar is my enemy!

Hello Nebulous. I'm just viewing your reply, and I thank you for saying that. I'm wondering if there are others on your forum who enjoy coffee as much as I do? It's a must for me to "mainly" drink decaffeinated coffee, and I've found one can make a delicious flavored decaffeinated coffee whether it's hot or a chilled flavored coffee as well.

Lots of coffee-heads here! :coffee2: :coffee:

Adventure Time Coffee GIF by hoppip

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom