What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Beef Stroganoff, anyone?

Naiwen

Gold Member
Elite Member

I love it personally. I've thought I've had died and gone to heaven when I've tried the store-bought one. I love sour cream and onion for me personally at least anyways so yeah. And you personally? Have you ever tried it yet or not personally? And if so, do you like it or not? And if not, what do you think of it for you personally?

Ehhh, its' good; I'll have it every so often.

Yes, I like it very much. It's not really too difficult to make it at home; using various kinds of meat that you happen to have on hand, especially leftover chicken, roast pork, etc.

Yes, I like it very much. It's not really too difficult to make it at home; using various kinds of meat that you happen to have on hand, especially leftover chicken, roast pork, etc.
Beef stew, cubed steak, etc.....

LOVE beef stroganoff!!! Even the cheap hamburger helper version :drool:

1cPhpf6.png

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom