What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Vampires

Caligo

What kinds of powers do you think vampires should or shouldn't have? Should they be the typical gothic/romantic vampires, or should there be something more? If you could create your own, what would they be like?

My vampires are based off of the more traditional ones. Although holy objects have no power over them, nor does garlic for those who go off of that too. The only way to kill my vampires is through complete decapitation and sunlight. But since I'm a fantasy writer,I make vampires capable of the strongest types magic, so they can put protective barriers on themselves so they can go out in the sun. There's more to them, but I'll spare you all the nitty gritty details.
smile.png

I'm a dork who loves vampires, so I want to hear what you guys/gals think about them!
biggrin.gif

I dont know weather I believe in that type of vampire or not. However I do believe in Pscychic vampires.

Eh.. Vampire fans
tongue.gif

Their is quite a few gals at my school that have entered the vampire Twilight fad and have made vampires just so annoying. Meh... I personally would like vampires to be unexistent unless by some off chance I can be one and when I say be one I don't mean dress in black and slap on fake vampire teeth.
laugh.gif

What you wrote makes sense, as for the decapitation thing, that'd kill anyone
tongue.gif

Vampires are pretty cool (when used correctly) so errr... Undead or not?

Caligo said:
nor does garlic

No allergic vamps?
laugh.gif

I think vampires should be able to turn into bats.
biggrin.gif

Anyone actually believe in the vampire i desecribed or just the fictional vampires.

Vampires are too scary for this princess. But I think you should be able to repel vampires with garlic.

Sunlight should kill them, as should a stake through the heart--holly, maybe--I can't remember. But anyhow--I'd like to have a vampire repellant, so they couldn't get in my house.....

Princess said:
Vampires are too scary for this princess. But I think you should be able to repel vampires with garlic.

Sunlight should kill them, as should a stake through the heart--holly, maybe--I can't remember. But anyhow--I'd like to have a vampire repellant, so they couldn't get in my house.....

The classic vampire can't come into your house uninvited =D

I like vampires. I think they're awesome. Well except for this imitation:

twilight-2_robert20pattinson20edward2.jpg

lol, I am not a Twilight fan at all. I find those vampires too....you can insert any word you'd like. XD

Yea, I forgot to mention that my vampires are also psychic, and are a separate race than humans. To a degree they are undead I suppose, but again I don't want to go on for all eternity with my ramblings of my vampires.^^;

And no vampire allergies. XD lol

But I can understand people's dislike of vampires nowadays. Some writers have really butchered them in my opinion.

Dracula will always be the biggest hit for vampires though. At least for me.
biggrin.gif
I've yet to read the book for him though. :/ I'll have to get around to it.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom