What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

When was the last time you tried something new?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

When was the last time you tried something new?

This Is New GIF by Disney Pixar

FOOD
About three weeks ago, a chunk of that Cotija cheese.

Tried store bought potato salad.
Yeeeeeeeeucccck.
Costco sells pretty good potato salad; but you have to buy a five-gallon bucket of it. :wacko:

Yup, think I would hate potato salad going forward.
Exaggerating; I'm sorry! :oops:

In reality, it's in about a two or three-pound container. Still, a lot of potato salad for just two people; but it really is pretty good. :)

Exaggerating; I'm sorry! :oops:

In reality, it's in about a two or three-pound container. Still, a lot of potato salad for just two people; but it really is pretty good. :)
You know, I’ve been meaning to get a Costco membership. I only went one time with my husband and brother-in-law and even then it was only for a moment. I’m curious about the potato salad and of course the famous pizza everyone talks about.

You know, I’ve been meaning to get a Costco membership. I only went one time with my husband and brother-in-law and even then it was only for a moment. I’m curious about the potato salad and of course the famous pizza everyone talks about.
If you're in doubt, maybe you can take a more lengthy "tour" with your brother-in-law or other friend with a card to check out the deals for yourself.
The membership fee is not exactly what I'd call cheap, but so far I've decided that for me it's 'worth it'. And:
Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. On Membership: We will cancel and refund your membership fee at any time if you are dissatisfied.
So, you could pay your membership fee, give it a trial run, and if you feel you are not getting the value from it that you’d like – ask for a refund. You can do so at a Costco membership desk any time.

If you're in doubt, maybe you can take a more lengthy "tour" with your brother-in-law or other friend with a card to check out the deals for yourself.
The membership fee is not exactly what I'd call cheap, but so far I've decided that for me it's 'worth it'. And:

So, you could pay your membership fee, give it a trial run, and if you feel you are not getting the value from it that you’d like – ask for a refund. You can do so at a Costco membership desk any time.
Thank you. Yeah, definitely need to look into more first before I make a decision. Or rather make sure I'm going to go often if I like what they sell because that was a couple of years ago that I went so I don't remember anything they have lol.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom