What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: IS IT TIME FOR CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE?

WHO IS SERAFIN

Platinum Member

It is way past time!!!

jefferson-1024x576.jpg

Since federal, state, and city governments are choosing the laws they keep or ignore, is it time for all Americans to do the same?

Sanctuary cities for illegal aliens are responsible for the deaths of a whole hell of a lot of legal Americans. Those cities are willfully breaking immigration laws that protect felons who shouldn’t be in America. The federal government has turned its back on our borders while importing tens of millions of who-knows-what in hopes they can soon be in the voting booth pulling levers for Democratas. The IRS is turned loose on law-abiding taxpayers at the whim of tyrants in Washington. Should I continue?

If politicians and governments will not keep our nation’s laws, why should we? After all, isn’t it OUR government? Or, it was?

Is it time for massive civil disobedience on the part of Americans who can pull their eyes away from Dancing With The Stars for a few minutes?

Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2015/07/question-of-the-day-is-it-time-for-civil-disobedience/

Perhaps that quote by Jefferson is why the Democrats are taking his name off their dinners.
Yeah...I mean, if they're so into controlling the masses, why have a dinner named for a revolutionary? :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Civil disobedience is a DUTY.

It’s always time for civil disobedience, I did it peacefully every single damn day during the Covid nonsense.

80,000+ Floridians would love to argue that point with you, sir....

They can argue all they want, they overwhelmingly got terribly sick or died primarily because they were fat and decided to not change their lifestyle. They paid the price for it.

they overwhelmingly got terribly sick or died primarily because they were fat and decided to not change their lifestyle.
Oh that's nice, blame someone's actions for their deaths. You're a cruel sonuv.....

Yes, I agree with the principle of civil disobedience. Unjust and immoral laws or policies should not be followed or respected. Being just requires illegal activity at times. It makes no difference whether the source of the injustice is from the public or private realms.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom