What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Getting the blame

Raven

Platinum Member
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Do you often get blamed for things?

My mum is always blaming stuff on me! Gets on my nerves

...For Example:

2 weeks ago I though my guitar in to be fixed, I had a deposit in a bank pass book thing, I'd been saving the money for months and kept it all together in this book.

When I had paid the deposit etc, we left the shop, and went back to the car. Now! I remember getting to the crossing and saying You better take that or I will end up losing She took it off me and put it in her handbag.

Now she is saying that I have it and I have lost it.... errr no!! I gave it back to you, you berk!

Yesterday whilst I was at work and then band practise. She went through all my stuff in my room. Had everything out in boxes and then left me to tidy it up! WTF?!!

Anyway....She found nothing!

Bloody annoys me! Then she started with all the 'you drink to much', 'your fat business'... But thats another story...
tongue.gif

Sometimes people try to shift blame to mask their own inadequacies.

I usually try to just keep quiet when that happens, the true facts usually come out. And those that matter will know the truth--those that don't matter--well, they don't matter.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom