What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Happy Birthday GoldenBlade!

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

birthday.png

Happy birthday @GoldenBlade! :dance:

Wishing you all the best on your special day. 🎉

They haven't even logged in since 2015, weird. Happy Birthday anyway!

Happy birthday, and wherever you are now, I hope you're well!

They haven't even logged in since 2015, weird. Happy Birthday anyway!
I can change the settings on the birthday thread add-on, maybe I should set it to people who have logged within the last 6 months?

I can change the settings on the birthday thread add-on, maybe I should set it to people who have logged within the last 6 months?
Do you send emails, too? If so, I'd leave it as is just in case they read the email and do stop by!

I don’t believe it does send an email.
Ah, well in that case, yeah, maybe limit the time frame for bday posts, that or maybe also add in the auto email?

birthday cake GIF

A belated happy birthday!

I don’t believe it does send an email.
Sometimes that's how I remember a forum I may have forgotten about years ago. Either way, hope they do visit again someday.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom