What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

25,000 Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

mnJYr5b.png

We've announced member counts here and we've announced post counts, but we've never took the time to recognize how many different topics we have here!

Off Topix has just reached 25,000 threads!

We definitely have lots of things to talk about here, so feel free to browse around and get involved in some great discussions. :)

Amazing! Congrats :)

Congratulations everyone, even though I'm new its a very very big place and I'm glad to be a part.

So is this the 25000th or the 25001th?

Congrats!

Thanks for all the comments! :woot:

Evil Eye said:
So is this the 25000th or the 25001th?

Congrats!

I actually had to delete a couple topics to take the screenshot with the stats showing exactly 25,000 :p

mnJYr5b.png

I don't think 25,000 threads are enough... Ha, only joking. This is a great milestone and I hope you have many more to come.

J Greig said:
I don't think 25,000 threads are enough... Ha, only joking. This is a great milestone and I hope you have many more to come.

Well we have 25,073 at the moment. Is that better? The number seems to rise everyday. :clap:

Thanks everyone for the comments! :!:

J Greig said:
I don't think 25,000 threads are enough.
Well, this is thread 25446, so a few have gone missing along the way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom