What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

animals you are afraid of?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Are there any specific animals you are afraid of? Why?

Are there any specific animals you are afraid of? Why?

Hamsters! They always bite me.

hamster wtf GIF

Snakes, all of them.

I agree with Smiley.

And I identify as a pagoda!

The best building in the world ever!

COVID bugs. Stupid COVID bugs. AND....all their minions. :censored::verymad::yankhair:🤬😡💩

In light of the recent pandemic, the old 'good night, don't let the bed bugs bite' saying should be updated to 'don't get the COVID bugs.' :p

Covid bugs are the relentless control freaks who keep loving the way they have scared folks into fearing everything except being ordered to do stupid stuff!

Huh. I stand corrected. Instead of 'don't get the COVID bugs', it should say 'don't let the COVID bugs bug you'. :p

Covid bugs are the relentless control freaks who keep loving the way they have scared folks into fearing everything except being ordered to do stupid stuff!
:LOL: Oh! ...covid bugs suck then!

Snakes are cool!!! I mean, I wouldn't want to be up close and personal with a python, but small snakes are okay.

I don't think so, no.

I'm alergic to being stung, so I can't go near wasps and bees, but other than that..

copperhead%20jeff%20hall.jpg

Copperhead snakes. You can't half see 'em and when you do, its' usually after they strike at you.

Beautiful; but YIKES!

True although some snakes will eat already dead prey. I can't do my own shopping though and I very much doubt my sister would pick some up for me.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom