What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

good-morning.gif

Yeah, they truly are.

Well, some are epic...:D

tom servo robot GIF

This is definitely MST3K-worthy!

I mean, with lines like "Gobble gobble, motherfucker!" how can't it be? :LOL:

How to vote?

Greeting members! :wave:

Off Topix is participating in Site Battle Madness at Forum Promotion (a forum where forum owners can advertise their sites). This year’s Site Battle Madness competition consists of 68 different forums all battling each other for first place. In each round forums that get the least amount of votes are eliminated from the competition. We have made it to the Elite Eight round and after this, if we get enough votes, we'll move on to the Final Four.

All of the Final Four winners will win a cash prize ($50 for 3rd & 4th place winners, $100 for second place & $150 for first place). If we win any prize money it will go directly back into this community (towards our hosting costs, domain renewals, etc).

We need your vote! Here’s how:

1. Login to Forum Promotion:
:arrow: forumpromotion.net
(If you’ve never joined Forum Promotion, you’ll need to make an account)

2. Post 10 times (if you’re a member there already, you need to have posted at least 10 times in the past 30 days for your vote to count).

3. Vote :arrow: here in our battle. Simply select Off Topix in the poll at the top of the page and click the “Cast Vote” button.

Link to our Elite Eight round battle thread:
community.forumpromotion.net/threads/176317/

Of course all of this is totally optional, feel free to disregard this message if you do not wish to participate.

If you do decide to vote for us, we would really appreciate it! Go Off Topix! :dance:

Sincerely,
Off Topix Staff Team
:heart2:

Creepy! What’s up? How are you?

Good Evening All.

Haven't been here for a while - no great reason, just that I'm a member of a few other places and only get so much time on the computer.

Been a dreary drizzley day here so just stayed home all day.

Good Evening All.

Haven't been here for a while - no great reason, just that I'm a member of a few other places and only get so much time on the computer.

It's good to see you checking in, we're a lovely bunch and always around :)

Good Evening All.

:hug:
Missed you, Steel Bat!
How's it going?

I'm good thanks @Webster Hope you're doing well. :)

Hi @PGen98 @Webster @Fae @Naiwen :hi:

Good afternoon, everybody! I think it's going to be a rough day today. My depression is in high gear...

:hug:

Good Evening All.

Welcome back! :dance:

Good. Got a Fidelity technician out at my place hooking up my internet. He said my old house is in a bad spot and that's why my WiFi sucked no matter what we speed we got.

That sucks! Hope they figure it out.

Good morning everyone!

Wednesday Hump Day GIF by joeyahlbum

Good Morning! Well, we had a nice day yesterday. Even did some raking. Today, snow is covering the ground. Weather is a bit confused right now lol

Meme Joke GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Good Evening All.

Another dreary day here.

Was supermarket shopping with the missus this morning.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom