What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Dark Theme Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

darkss.png

There is now a sexy new theme available on Off Topix! :dance:

We know some of you do not prefer light based themes, so we've added a new dark based theme.

To Change your Theme:
>> Go to your User CP
>>>> Click
options.gif
Edit Options
>>>>>> Change your "Board Style" in the bottom right corner

Quicker way to Change your Theme:
>> Change your "Board Style" with the drop down menu found in the bottom right corner of every page.

RE: Dark Theme Added!

I love how the links fade in and out when you mouse over and the animated buttons! :heart:

Not a fan of dark themes but it's nice to have an alternative :)

I'm not a big fan of dark themes but this one is very sexy indeed. Great choice, Nebulous, and thank you!

Yay now my head won't hurt.

I like the change in font, too. Very computer-y.

I like it very much because my favourite colour is green.:D

Sorry to the 7 members who switched over to the dark theme, I was doing a little forum maintenance just now and you'll have to re-set your theme preference again. I promise I wont touch anything again so you can switch over and it will stay that way. :)

Well that's lucky, I thought something broke. D:

Yay!! Nice one folks!

Switching between themes is even easier now! There's a drop down menu in the bottom right corner of every page.

I prefer the default one were using now, that dark one makes Off Topix look evil haha but then again some people prefer darker themes.

I go back and forth, I stay more on the light one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom