What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Earth Personality Test

Eden

What is yours?

Mine:
ESFJ.jpg

FzoZjOrl.jpg

Peace earth but I don't care about people enough to be a trouble counsellor.

ISFJ.jpg

Interesting phrasing on some of the questions... "what's wrong? Who makes you hard?"

I got 4th Dimension Earth (spoilering the image because big):

rXOr8Gy.png

This was entertaining and the results were funny to look at to me, even if I do see what they're getting at. I love the cuteness of my idea bank.

Interesting phrasing on some of the questions... "what's wrong? Who makes you hard?"
I laughed at that too. Must have been translated to English by someone who speaks English as a second language.

My result:

4e7M1Jq.jpeg

I laughed at that too. Must have been translated to English by someone who speaks English as a second language.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me as an editor if it was a native speaker, either, though. Half the time I edit for people, it's easier to deal with the ESL group than the ones who are native speakers for some reason. A friend told me it's probably because of how we learn it differently. Though it's mostly spelling in that regard usually... I've seen some really weird wording from native speakers trying to write. It's like how i am when I speak: it's soooo awkward.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me as an editor if it was a native speaker, either, though. Half the time I edit for people, it's easier to deal with the ESL group than the ones who are native speakers for some reason. A friend told me it's probably because of how we learn it differently. Though it's mostly spelling in that regard usually... I've seen some really weird wording from native speakers trying to write. It's like how i am when I speak: it's soooo awkward.

Yeah I suppose we all think differently and that translates into our writing.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom