What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How long would you survive in the wild?

Same answer as @DrLeftover and @Smiley:
You would survive for
18.jpg

18 years in the wilderness!
Here´s a real life Tarzan! While you might find it difficult at first to live without friends, a smartphone or your favorite food, you could quickly adapt to life that´s completely in sync with nature. And you´re not alone after all: monkeys are funnier than you might think! Yiihaaa!

Great. I could be Tarzan, you could be Jane, and we could domesticate one of the monkeys and call him (or her) Cheetah. ;)

Great. I could be Tarzan, you could be Jane, and we could domesticate one of the monkeys and call him (or her) Cheetah. ;)

Are you insinuating that DrLeftover is a monkey? :LOL:

Well, I suppose we could try domesticating him. :LOL:

@Smiley: You might be on the right track. I mean, look at his avatar...he knows how to use a typewriter! :LOL:

Indeed. Now, if we could only teach him how to cook & clean too. :p

How long exactly? Post the actual test result. :)
I didn't bother to take it.

If I'm alone then I'd be stuck wherever I end up and then bite it from thirst or hunger!

Don't worry. Me and Jazzy would take care of you. You could help us out by spanking the monkey when he misbehaves. ;)

And yes, I'm perfectly familiar with the meaning of the phrase "spank the monkey". :LOL:

Don't worry. Me and Jazzy would take care of you. You could help us out by spanking the monkey when he misbehaves. ;)

And yes, I'm perfectly familiar with the meaning of the phrase "spank the monkey". :LOL:
ha! Thanks!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom