What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Info MOTM Winners List

Congrats @passenger for winning MOTM for June 2023! :)

Last edited:
I have an update in regards to MOTM :)

On the main index page in the stats box at the bottom of the page (below the shoutbox), our MOTM will now be featured there instead of the "Latest member" (which used to be shown in that spot).

Sometimes we don't get a new member for several weeks. I figured I'd put that space to better use by honoring our MOTM each month and giving them the spotlight.

Screenshot on desktop view:

motmstats.png

Screenshot on mobile view:

motmstats2.png

When you click on 'Member of the Month' above our current MOTM's username, it will take you to the current MOTM thread where you can congratulate / celebrate our latest MOTM winner.

Also I've made the word 'Members' clickable, that will take you to the Members page (you can view our newest members there in the sidebar). The words 'Posts' and 'Threads' are now clickable too, clicking either of those will take you to the Recent Posts page.

I have an update in regards to MOTM :)

On the main index page in the stats box at the bottom of the page (below the shoutbox), our MOTM will now be featured there instead of the "Latest member" (which used to be shown in that spot).

Sometimes we don't get a new member for several weeks. I figured I'd put that space to better use by honoring our MOTM each month and giving them the spotlight.

Screenshot on desktop view:

motmstats.png

Screenshot on mobile view:

motmstats2.png

When you click on 'Member of the Month' above our current MOTM's username, it will take you to the current MOTM thread where you can congratulate / celebrate our latest MOTM winner.

Also I've made the word 'Members' clickable, that will take you to the Members page (you can view our newest members there in the sidebar). The words 'Posts' and 'Threads' are now clickable too, clicking either of those will take you to the Recent Posts page.
I love this!!

I've only won it once I don't know why I always think I won it more. I should have! :p

Nope, he hasn't yet.
I have the perfect idea for Nebby...
You and me will give him an Off Topix "Lifetime Achievement Award"

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom