What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Announcement ❤️ One year since the relaunch of this community! 🎉

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

One year ago Off Topix (formerly known as Wober) was relaunched! 🥳

Our community was created in 2009 and it was a thriving community until 2016. Last June we rebranded the forum and reopened the community to the public once again. The database was restored and all member accounts were preserved.

Now an entire year has passed, in that time we’ve seen several Wober members login to their accounts and come reconnect with old friends. We’ve gotten tons of new members too! Activity on the forum has been booming!

Coming up in September we'll be celebrating our forum's 14th birthday. 🎉

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for being here, together we make this community an amazing place to be! ❤️

I am not sure if I was in Wober. However, I joined Offtopix on March 19, 2022. I have completed one year as a member of this lovely community. While I have not made a lot of posts here, I consider myself an active member as I visit the site once in a while and create topics and post replies to interesting discussions.
Long LIve Offtopix!

I am not sure if I was in Wober. However, I joined Offtopix on March 19, 2022. I have completed one year as a member of this lovely community. While I have not made a lot of posts here, I consider myself an active member as I visit the site once in a while and create topics and post replies to interesting discussions.
Long LIve Offtopix!
Congratulations!!

And Thank You for bringing this wonderful forum back; phenomenal activity and growth in this 'day & age'!

"Just so proud to be here!" :D

Congrats! :)
Congrats OT:clap::clap::clap:
HAPPY 1 YEAR :D
That's crazy. Doesn't feel like a year!
200.gif

Congrats everybody! Crazy it's only been one year, you'd never guess based on the community! I know I didn't realize that! :O

Currently known as Wober, that's still what I type in and my default theme. :p
Off Topix

Love that "OPEN" sign you have hanging up there! (y)
Congrats everybody! Crazy it's only been one year, you'd never guess based on the community! I know I didn't realize that! :O
Thanks all!
Our members are the greatest!

:otrocks:

I Love You Hearts GIF

:grouphug:
Congratulations
200.gif

HOW dam exciting!!!! :D so happy to be apart of this community

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom