What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Procrastinate

Gargamel

Platinum Member
Elite Member

Do you procrastinate? I always do! When I was studying I would leave things till the last minute. When I had to clean I would leave it till the last minute to the point it would take me almost a week to clean one room...

In a lot of things, absolutely, I have a terrible habit of procrastinating

Ugh, as hard as I try not to do this it happens to me a lot, particularly with things that don't have a specific deadline because there's no consequence/accountability attached to me not getting a task like that done. It also gets very hard to focus and manage my time properly with my ADHD which is the biggest driver of me failing to keep all of my tasks actually managed. XD

Yeah I do quite a lot, a bad habit I picked up from school I guess, when I used to spend hours online and write my essays or do homework at the very last minute. I really wish I had a get up and go mentality.

I never procrastinate, a habit I learned from my father who didn't believe in it. 'You might as well do it first as last' he would say, meaning you might as well do it now and get it over with because you would only have to do it later. Good ould Irish wisdom.

Sure do, I hate that I do it. The bathroom in my bedroom desperately needs to be thoroughly cleaned, but instead I am here posting :p

All the time. I’m horrible with it sometimes. I know it’ll bite me in the butt in the end, but still do it.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom