What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Top 10 Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the list :cool:

GoldenBlade said:
Well, I just joined yesterday and already have over 100 posts. :D

Congratulations! Nice work ^^

I joined almost 4 years ago and still don't have 1000 posts. LOL

DrLeftover said:
Remember.

The list updates constantly for the previous thirty days.

If you have one big day, when the clock ticks over and that day is now 31 days ago, all of those posts come off at once.

That is correct, continuous activity will keep you on the list. :!:

Time to take back my rightful spot at number 1 :fighting: :halo: On a more serious note, cool addition! Should motivate competitive individuals, such as myself, to outpost everyone else so I can be crowned king :D

Corleone said:
Time to take back my rightful spot at number 1 :fighting: :halo: On a more serious note, cool addition! Should motivate competitive individuals, such as myself, to outpost everyone else so I can be crowned king :D
I have one thing to say... Bring it on!

I got better joke
I use be top poster like you until I took arrow to the knee

Smooth said:
GoldenBlade said:
xlovelyxrosesx said:
Aye, I made it! Now time to battle to first place!
Congratulations, and good luck passing Jazzy! :LOL:

xlovelyxrosesx said:
Iee, now Jazzy will be difficult to pass up! Haha.

Shall we start a thread betting on how long it takes to catch and/or pass Jazzy? Or betting on which member does it, something to that effect? We can wager Off Topix bucks!

well now, i'm on the list! i usually don't pay any attention to things like this. i'm at a big fast machine with a smoking connection and post all over the web, so it's not unusual for me to post 30 OP's and 50 comments on a busy day, i tend to inhibit myself on smaller boards so i don't get accused of post whoring.

here when i see my name as the top comment on too many posts, i hold back to let other people have their say. i have no need to overtake jazzy's activity and won't be trying to outdo her. she is one of the better board leaders i've come across with a seemingly bottomless pit of rhetorical questions to post for conversation starters.

i hope everybody is enjoying my posts and comments.

Quality posts are what matters here. You can't post just because someone else's topping the list. What you guys need is patience and confidence in order to keep a good reputation.

DrLeftover said:
You do keep things interesting Tooter.

Although we seldom agree, I do have to respect your intellect and dedication.
thanks doc. back atcha, man. you're no slouch yourself. how long have you been slinging your brain farts on the web? i've been at it since 1999.

some of my favorite people are the people who know how to disagree agreeably. it gets boring when everybody is yessing each other and completely useless when everybody is dissing each other instead of actually discussing the media. i'm looking forward to our future exchanges now that we've gotten to know each other and don't need to be snarky for any reason.

@+freezy was in first place for a while, but I have reclaimed my #1 crown!

:king:

Nebulous said:
@+freezy was in first place for a while, but I have reclaimed my #1 crown!

:king:

congrats, but i'll be coming, so watch out... :p

I will claim that crown...I WILL BECOME KING/NUMBER 1! (50+posts a day...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom