What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

[Vote] Name The Off Topix Kitten Poll

What should we name the Wober kitten?

• Chloe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draco

• Fuzz

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Hercules

• KAHN

• Lucifer

• Lucky

• Luna

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • LYSSA

• Mélange

• Nemo

• Patches

• Rocky

• Sapphire

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Sekh

• Simba

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • TJ (T for Theezy/J for Jazzy)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

Time to cast a vote for your favorite kitten name. You have the option to vote for two names. You must. however, cast your two votes at the same time. Once you vote, you will not be able to vote again.

You may not vote for your submission. Rules can be found here.

The last day to vote will be Sunday, July 21st.

The winner will be announced on Monday, July 22nd. The winner will win $100 Off Topix bucks and the contest award
Off Topix_contest_award.png

Here's the kitten who is waiting for a name!
5584512347_b4412a853a_z_zps154f18c3.jpg

Paw%20print%20single-filtered_3.jpg
Good luck everyone!
Paw%20print%20single-filtered_3.jpg

RE: Name The Off Topix Kitten Poll

voted :)

I voted for two names if that's alright... Luna and Sapphire.

I would be very surprised if the kitten will be called Lucifer, as that was the name of the stray black furry cat that I knew D:

Nanashi said:

I would be very surprised if the kitten will be called Lucifer, as that was the name of the stray black furry cat that I knew D:
Sorry but if I remember correct you suggested the name Sapphire and you can't vote for yourself.

Bea Sunny said:
Nanashi said:

Sorry but if I remember correct you suggested the name Sapphire and you can't vote for yourself.
You are correct Bea. The poll has been edited to show only one vote for the name Saphire.

Nanashi said:

Your vote for Sapphire has been edited. You may not vote for your own submission(s). You may vote for another name if you would like to do so.

@EE: Your vote for Fuzz has been deleted as per the contest rules: You may not vote for your submission.

This contest has resulted in a tie. Please cast your tie breaker vote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom